14 April 2009

My slightly disapointing dyno numbers and the higher po run is an attempt to tune it better. more on this soon.  Yes I am aware that the graph show mph rather than rpm but the "professional" at the dyno shop had a broken printer and emailed me just this bmp after a week of calling him. What a deal for $275. If you want to know where not to go, look at my dyno video and notice the banner in the background.

As a note, I drove in on run the file 19 tune, and I drove out on the same tune. the other runs were attempts at tuning the car, but alas did not yield a satisfactory AFR.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those numbers are not in the least disappointing. I am rather impressed in fact. How does in correlate to the RPM's? What gear were you running it in on this chart? Keep up the good work and keep us posted on the progress of the Blue Meany.

    ReplyDelete